Terms of Personal Data Protection
I. Basic provisions
1. The operator of personal data according to section 5(o) of Law No 18/2018 of the Collection of Laws on personal data protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Law”) is ROYAL WATCH, s.r.o. CRN: 51896958, domiciled in Kochanovce 231, 066 01 Humenné (hereinafter referred to as the "operator").
2. Contact details of the operator are:
o Address: Kochanovce 231, 066 01 Humenné
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Phone: +421 944 858 787
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; the identifiable natural person is the natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, particularly by reference to a certain identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more particular elements of a physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The operator has not appointed / has appointed the person responsible for personal data protection. Contact details of the responsible person are: Martin Miker, email@example.com, +421 915 975 370.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The operator processes the personal data which you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the operator based on the fulfilment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the contract performance.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for the personal data processing is
· the contract performance between you and the operator according to section 13(1)(b) of Law,
· a justified interest of the operator in providing direct marketing (especially for the sending of commercial announcements and newsletters) according to section 13(1)(f) of Law,
· your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for the sending of commercial announcements and newsletters) according to section 13(1)(a) of Law in case that there was no order for goods or service.
2. The purpose of the personal data processing is
· the handling of your order and the execution of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; the personal data are required during the order which are necessary for the successful order handling (name and address, contact), providing the personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing the personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the operator,
· the sending of commercial announcements and the performance of other marketing activities.
3. From the operator's side, there is / is not an automatic individual decision pursuant to section 28 of Law. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The operator keeps the personal data
· for as long as necessary to the execution of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the assertion of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
· for as long as the consent to the personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum period of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the operator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
· participating in the delivery of goods / services / the implementation of payments under the contract,
· ensuring the service operating an e-shop (RoyalWatch) and other services related to the e-shop operation
· ensuring the marketing services.
2. The operator intends / does not intend to hand over the personal data to the third country (to the country outside the EU) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in the third countries are the providers of mailing / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
1. You have under the conditions established in the Law
· the right to access to your personal data according to section 21 of Law,
· the right to correct the personal data according to section 22 of Law, or to limit the processing according to section 24 of Law,
· the right to delete the personal data according to section 23 of Law,
· the right to raise an objection to the processing according to section 27 of Law,
· the right to transfer data according to section 26 of Law,
· the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator stated in Article III of these conditions.
2. You have also the right to lodge a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection in case you believe that your right to the personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Safety conditions of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The operator declares that only authorized persons by him have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms shall enter into force on 1 April 2019.